środa, 3 listopada 2010

mistletoe and wine

Sorry, no outfits today, my camera is decisively, completly, extremely dead. Today I've got a desire for Christmas. I know that it begins for about 1 and half a month, but I can't stand waiting, no more ! Do you know something like advent calendar? It's a delicious box of candies - each chocolote for each advent day. Every year  I eat it immediately ! That's like the December issue of UK Vogue. "Let the wild rumpus start" ! (:


first, second and third photo - Vogue UK, fourth - Louis Armstrong's CD cover, Ohhww Mr Darcy ( B. Jones), UK Vogue, Ralph Lauren, Comme des Garcons, first christmas card (REMARKABLE!), Beatrix Potter.
I'm fallen in love in Beatrix Potter since I was born. My favourite (&also first) book was Jemima Puddle Duck. She's so cute, fashionable, sophisticated... She's amazing. Yeeaah, Julie, you can say - Je suis l'enfant dans le corp d'adolescente :) ( I have to study veery hard my french before the girl from exchange will come! ).
Goodnight people,
( IS ANYBODY HERE? :( )
Julie

3 komentarze:

  1. I saw mr. Darcy!

    We have to meet and watch old english movies at 2 am!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. tommor. ? yes, we must! if I don't meet you, little annoying Voldddi, I will have to eat quail or other turkey in my grandma's.. :(

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. partridge! sheep! sheep cheese

    Now, I'm ill. So that's impossible to meet tomorow,and the next day, and the next day..
    Maybe Thursday? I want to bake smth wiht you! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń