piątek, 17 grudnia 2010

a long assembly in my school

Today, after a 'couple' of days of break, I start at the beginning. I'm not only the shady shape of old me - now I'm the person, what I've been wondering since I was a child. Neither famous, nor grey mouse sitting like always at the corner. I feel I'm not either happy, or sad. I can't explain what I feel. I was wondering about clothes, cute, handsome boys and nice friends.. Now, when I've got everything, I've understood I've been happy for a long time. I don't have to pretend no more time the person, what I'm not. I don't listen to hard music, I don't have to be original. I'm just Julie, what in the age of 15 recognised, that she will never be perfect, but can fight for that, what she was looking for.





 And a sadness came o'er me, as gentle and sweet As the song of the waters..



All photos made by me. Do not copy, please! I was working hard to do anything with my usual photo camera !



Anne, with an elegance of mind and sweetness of character, which must have placed her high with any people of real understanding, was nobody with either father or sister...
J. Austen, Persuasion

3 komentarze:

  1. Very nice with the fall leaves in the backdrop. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So, that's good, that you're not pretending to be someone whooz not you. I love your photos! They're awesome :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń