sobota, 18 grudnia 2010

where the wild things are

I've fallen in love, I think. But more proper question is: when I'm not fallen in love ? :)
Take my hand. Would it be a sin ? And I can't stand fallen in love in you. <3














It's so close to CHRISTMAS! And remember, please, that all I want for Christmas, is you (:
I love warm, wollen socks in reindeer patterns, mistletoe and cute Disney movies.
Photos: Girl, Interrupted, Love Actually, Lara Stone, French Vogue ed.41, 12 days of Christmas by Steven Meisel, Pride and Prejudice.

9 komentarzy:

  1. wooz this lucky guy?

    Mr. Darcyy!

    Oranges! Fireplace! Rocking Chair!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. stocking ! fireplace ! christmas tree ! <3
    ahahah that's fuckin Jude Law!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. they have a silly pants! hahahhHAHAHAHH
    U SEE IT?

    cake, books, letters, friends, sausages!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. PANTS? wtf? xd
    you're my sausage <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. you don't look like fat cat - you've got a brain of fat cat! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. mind of fat cat. yeah
    beautiful mind (:

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Bardzo fajny blog :D Inspirujący ;]
    Chyba mogę pisać po polsku ..?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. tak pewnie (: dziękuję, ale nie prowadzę go zbyt porządnie. prawie wcale się do tego nie przykładam jak na razie (:

    OdpowiedzUsuń